Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to the Daily Star’s newsletter
We have more newsletters
A 17-year-old boy tragically died this week after being pulled through a wood chipper machine while working causing 'multiple traumatic injuries', police have confirmed.
Isiah M. Bedocs, 17, from Coplay, Pennslyvania has been described by friends as a 'happy teenager who went to work and sadly didn’t come home.'
Isiah had taken a summer job working for a tree removal company when the horrifying accident took place on Tuesday (August 9).
READ MORE: Mum's world 'torn apart' as girl, 4, killed in Thornton Heath gas blast pictured
Pennsylvania State Police have said his clothing got caught in the wood chipper which caused him to be pulled into the machine.
Isiah was airlifted to hospital with 'multiple traumatic injuries' and pronounced dead shortly afterwards.
The official cause of Isiah's death remains undetermined pending an autopsy.
A talented student, Isiah was only weeks away from starting his senior year at Lehigh Career and Technical Institute.
In a heartbreaking statement posted on GoFundMe, Isiah's close friend asked friends to donate to his parents funeral costs.
The post read: "This accident had taken the community of Whitehall and beyond in devastation.
"Mom & step dad also his dad and step mom – his brother and sisters along with many other family members and friends will have a long road ahead of them with expenses. I am asking the community to help this family."
If you would like to donate to Isiah's fundraiser, you can do so here.
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up for one of our newsletters here .
- Harry and Meghan 'creating persona to boost US brand' after Royal Family split
- Sick cold case of court reporter almost decapitated in bedroom solved after 50 years
- Mum-of-three caught trying to sell her kids to total strangers for £4k 'to pay off debt'
- Royal expert slams 'gossip' about Queen's mental health and rubbishes Charles claims
- Flight attendant 'thought plane had crashed' after breaking back in rough landing
- In the News
Source: Read Full Article