The Queen may have been "relieved" after hearing that her grandson Prince Harry's "explosive" memoir "could have been put on hold", an expert has claimed.
Harry's highly anticipated book, which is due to be published this year, is expected to cause a stir within Royal Family with royal experts predicting it will be used to air his grievance's with brother Prince William and other senior royals.
But now royal commentator Richard Eden has claimed it looks like the book could be put on hold as it "still does not have a publication date" despite expecting to be released later this year.
Mr Eden added that it was highly unusual in the book world to lack a publication date this close to its release.
He added that the memoir is likely to "be explosive" and would have "caused much nervousness among courtiers".
Royal Correspondent Peter Hunt reckons that the book will address the Duke of Sussex's upset over how his departure was handled in what became known as Megxit.
He told LBC radio late last year that the prince will be "wholly truthful" in his accounts and that very truth could pose long-term problems for his relations.
Mr Hunt said: “I think there is no way it will because he promised for it [his memoir] to be a truthful account."
Earlier this year Prince Harry announced that he had been penning a memoir which will be a "definitive account of the experiences, adventures, losses and life lessons that have helped shape him".
For the latest breaking news from the Royal Family and stories from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will reportedly join the Her Majesty and the rest of the Royal Family at a St Paul's Cathedral service next Friday for the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.
The news comes after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were snubbed a spot on the royal balcony at the opening ceremony.
Royals are set to gather en-masse for the event, with Harry and Meghan confirming their attendance of the four-day bank holiday weekend celebrations.
The service at St Paul's Cathedral will come 24 hours after the Trooping the Colour, which will see working royals only on the balcony, snubbing Meghan and Harry.
Representatives for Prince Harry have been contacted for comment.
Source: Read Full Article