The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox
A mum was left horrified after her neighbour's porn accidentally played through her child's night light while she was asleep.
Dawn Lothian, from Edinburgh, had put her daughter to bed when she was started by "loud moan" coming from her bedroom, the Daily Record reports.
She quickly realised the noises were coming from an X-rated movie and was shocked to find it had somehow connected through the Bluetooth night light.
The 29-year-old said: "I was sitting in the living room and I heard a loud noise.
"I muted the TV and went through to where my daughter was sleeping and right enough I heard the noises of it and I couldn't believe it."
She went on: "I shouted my partner through to have a listen as I was in shock. Luckily my baby is far too young to understand what was going on.
"It was the first time it happened and was loud moaning. It's a starlight projector that you can connect music to via Bluetooth."
The following morning Dawn left a note in the stairwell asking the neighbour to disconnect their Bluetooth from the night light.
Her note reads: "Whoever was watching porn last night @ 11.30pm has connected their device to our babies nightlight, can you please disconnect ASAP, thanks."
The mum said she has been unable to pinpoint which neighbour is responsible but thinks the note worked because the porn fiasco has not been repeated.
Dawn said: "I haven't tracked down the neighbour but I think they got the point as it got disconnected."
- In the News
Source: Read Full Article