This video shows the moment one man dies after dry ice was thrown into a swimming pool at a party in Russia.
The footage shows one man unable to breathe as his fellow partygoers enjoy the dry ice effect.
Two other people died while others at the party are reported to have suffered chemical burns.
The three deaths have been linked to carbon dioxide poisoning after the dry ice was mixed with the pool water.
Insta blogger Ekaterina, who was wrongly reported as having been killed, posted: “I am alive, I am behind the doors of an intensive care ward.
“I don’t know who died.”
Vladimir Putin quizzed about body double claims in Chechnya war
Polar bears being 'driven to cannibalism by climate change' as Arctic ice melts
It is was alleged that her husband Valentin Didenko, 32, threw 25kg of dry ice in a bid to create a “visual effect” intended to impress the guests at the Moscow pool party.
But, as soon as the ice was poured, people started to faint.
Ekaterina added: “Valya (Valentin) is in the intensive care, I don’t know what state he is in.”
Reports said Natalia Monakova and Yuri Alferov died from pulmonary edemas after breathing excessive carbon monoxide.
Puppy who lost her nose after she was shot and had face stomped on is rescued
Mother-of-two Ekaterina is a popular Instagram blogger with one million people following her account which gives advice on medicines for home use.
A highly qualified pharmacist, she gives advice on keeping home medicine cupboards leaner and more effective while also sharing intimate moments of her own life.
In some videos, she is seen filming chemical experiments with her young daughter.
A big crowd of the couple’s friends was seen clinking glasses moments before the tragedy in the south of Moscow.
Ekaterina’s husband Valentin bought dry ice ‘to create an impressive steam show’ as the party guests jumped into a pool.
But as soon as the ice was poured in people started fainting. Paramedics failed to rescue two of the guest who was pronounced dead at the site.
Today's Top Stories
There are unconfirmed reports that Valentin has since died.
The Russian Investigative Committee confirmed a criminal case was opened into causing death by negligence.
Source: Read Full Article